Here are the ten studies from Metals and Materials International:
- Precipitation Behavior of B2-ordered Aluminide (2006)
- Dislocation-Particle Interaction in Precipitation Strengthened Ll2-ordered Ni3Al (2007)
- Microstructure of Carbide Precipitates in L12-Ni3Al and L10-TiAl (2008)
- Microstructure and Strength of B2-ordered (Ni,Co)Al (2008)
- The Behavior of α-Cr Precipitation on the High Temperature Deformation of B2-Ordered NiAl (2009)
- Microstructure of Co Precipitation Strengthened B2-Ordered NiAl (2010)
- A Study on the Microstructure of Precipitation Strengthened B2-ordered NiAl (2011)
- Precipitation Behavior of Al-Ti-Ag Alloy System (2012)
- Microstructures and Morphologies of B2-Ordered NiAl(Co) and FeAl(Co) (2013)
- Microstructure and Strengthening Mechanism of Ni3Al Intermetallic Compound (2013)
And here’s the notice:
The editorial board of Metals and Materials International has decided to retract articles listed above. The retraction is due to the fact that some data have been used as in previously published papers without indication that the data had been published previously.
It’s not clear whether this means duplication or plagiarism, although we’re guessing the former. We’ve asked Han and the publisher, Springer, for more details, and will update with anything we learn.
Most of the papers are cited once or not at all, according to Thomson Scientific’s Web of Knowledge. One has been cited nine times.
Hat tip: Rolf Degen