With something like 1,400 retractions per year, and a constant flurry of publishing news to keep up with, we stay busy – and can’t always immediately post on every new retraction that we discover. We’ve created this page to show you some of what’s on our current to-do list. If you have any tips for us about the nature of a retraction, expression of concern, or correction you see here — or know of any other retractions by the same authors — please let us know in a comment. Note: Once we’ve posted about a retraction, we’ll bump it down to the bottom of the list.
- “Applications of Planned Behavior Theory (TPB) in Jordanian Tourism,” International Journal of Marketing Studies
- “Correlation between the number and origin of circulating microparticles and fibrin clot properties in patients with coronary artery disease,” International Journal of Cardiology
- “Cost Efficient Process Termination for Deadlock Recovery,” International Review on Computers and Software
- “Potential role of lampalizumab for treatment of geographic atrophy,” Clinical Ophthalmology
- “Experience of Therapeutic Plasma Exchange in Patients with Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome,” KAMJE
- “IPP5, a novel protein inhibitor of protein phosphatase 1, promotes G1/S progression in a Thr-40-dependent manner,” Journal of Biological Chemistry
- “Pink tooth phenomenon: An enigma?” Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine
- “Why money meanings matter in decisions to donate time and money,” Marketing Matters
- “Ascorbic Acid-Promoted C–H Arylation of Heterocyclic N-Oxides through in Situ Diazotisation of Anilines: A Green and Selective Coupling Process,” Organic Process Research and Development
- “Swap70b is required for convergent and extension cell movement during zebrafish gastrulation linking Wnt11 signalling and RhoA effector function,” Developmental Biology
- “The Uncommanded Autofeather System Research of Turboprop Aircraft,” book chapter in Proceedings of the First Symposium on Aviation Maintenance and Management-Volume II
- “Suppression of the xCT–CD44v antiporter system sensitizes triple-negative breast cancer cells to doxorubicin,” Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
- “Gene Expression Profiling Analysis of Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis,” Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques
- “The Modified Simple Equation Method and Its Applications in Mathematical Physics and Biology,” Scientific Research
Like Retraction Watch? You can make a tax-deductible contribution to support our work, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, add us to your RSS reader, sign up for an email every time there’s a new post (look for the “follow” button at the lower right part of your screen), or subscribe to our daily digest. If you find a retraction that’s not in our database, you can let us know here. For comments or feedback, email us at email@example.com.