With something like 500-600 retractions per year, and a constant flurry of publishing news to keep up with, our small staff stays busy – and can’t always immediately post on every new retraction that we discover. We’ve created this page to show you some of what’s on our current to-do list. If you have any tips for us about the nature of a retraction, expression of concern, or correction you see here — or know of any other retractions by the same authors — please let us know in a comment. Note: Once we’ve posted about a retraction, we’ll bump it down to the bottom of the list.
- “The Modified Simple Equation Method and Its Applications in Mathematical Physics and Biology,” Scientific Research
- “Applications of Planned Behavior Theory (TPB) in Jordanian Tourism,” International Journal of Marketing Studies
- “Correlation between the number and origin of circulating microparticles and fibrin clot properties in patients with coronary artery disease,” International Journal of Cardiology
- “Cost Efficient Process Termination for Deadlock Recovery,” International Review on Computers and Software
- “Potential role of lampalizumab for treatment of geographic atrophy,” Clinical Ophthalmology
- “Experience of Therapeutic Plasma Exchange in Patients with Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome,” KAMJE
- “IPP5, a novel protein inhibitor of protein phosphatase 1, promotes G1/S progression in a Thr-40-dependent manner,” Journal of Biological Chemistry
- “Pink tooth phenomenon: An enigma?” Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine
- “Why money meanings matter in decisions to donate time and money,” Marketing Matters
- “Ascorbic Acid-Promoted C–H Arylation of Heterocyclic N-Oxides through in Situ Diazotisation of Anilines: A Green and Selective Coupling Process,” Organic Process Research and Development
- “Swap70b is required for convergent and extension cell movement during zebrafish gastrulation linking Wnt11 signalling and RhoA effector function,” Developmental Biology
- “The Uncommanded Autofeather System Research of Turboprop Aircraft,” book chapter in Proceedings of the First Symposium on Aviation Maintenance and Management-Volume II
- “Suppression of the xCT–CD44v antiporter system sensitizes triple-negative breast cancer cells to doxorubicin,” Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
- “Gene Expression Profiling Analysis of Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis,” Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques
Like Retraction Watch? Consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support our growth. You can also follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, add us to your RSS reader, sign up on our homepage for an email every time there’s a new post, or subscribe to our new daily digest. Click here to review our Comments Policy.